If you have joined my reading group on Facebook - Books, Chocolate, and Men in Tricorns - you know I like -- books, chocolate, and men in tricorns. You also know I like coffee and cooking and old-fashioned fashions and on and on. And if you haven't joined our little reading group. You really should.
Anyhow - I am rolling my favorite things (except for the men in tricorns - sorry ladies) into a Winter "Stay Warm" Giveaway because, well, lots of people like the same things I do.
Oh, did I mention I love freebies as well? You can click the link or the picture below to enter.
I Want to enter the
Winter "Stay-Warm" Giveaway 2018
There are lots of goodies in this giveaway -
* The Cookie Dough Lover's Cookbook by Lindsay Landis because who doesn't love gooey, homemade cookies on a cold day?
* How to Manage Your Home Without Losing Your Mind by Diana K. White
* The Rood, the latest release of yours truly - and I will autograph it for the winner
* A leather bound journal for bullet journaling or whatever strikes your fancy
* A coffee mug that says = well - coffee - and 3 coffe samples - Hawaiian Blend, Breakfast Blend, and Hazelnut Cinnamon
* Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
* European Chocloate Truffles
* Warm, Fuzzy Socks to wear while eat your chocolate, drink you coffee, and read your books!
There are four options for entry. You can do all four and give yourself a better chance at winning.
Some of my readers have previously chosen to receive my monthly newsletter, so if you are one of those readers email me at email@example.com, or go to Books, Chocolate, and Men in Tricorns OR my Author Facebook Page and let me know your name and email address. I will double check my newsletter roster and add you manually to the giveaway for that option.
The Giveaway lasts from today through February 4, 2018 Eastern Standard Time.
Good luck to all entrants!